The classes at Endless Shore Yoga and Meditation Studio Centre are fundamentally Hatha and Tantra Yoga based incorporated with various teachings styles such as Integral, Iyengar, Yin, Restorative and Vinyasa with emphasis on connection of body, heart, mind and spirit. Yoga postures are focused on alignment and bringing harmony to the whole body explored through movement and stillness with the breath as the anchor. Central to Endless Shore's yoga approach is awareness and mindfulness of the breath. The more a student becomes aware of their breath and body. the more receptive they become to their physical and energetic (Pranic) alignment. Being aware and receptive opens one's heart. With an open heart a student develops a connection to their own spiritual essence. It is through such a connection that a student is able to achieve self reliance and receive guidance from within. Each class is intended to help students find their own balance, so they can learn to listen deeply to their body and feel its subtle wisdom and resilient healing energy.
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- For your comfort, eat light meals 2 - 3 hours prior to your scheduled yoga session.
- Wear comfortable clothing; something that moves with you and nothing that restrains you from movement.
- Honour your Self. Always practice within your own limits and at your own pace regardless of what the other students are doing. This is your time for self-awareness and inner reflection .
- Be accountable. Inform your teacher of any concerns especially regarding any injury or health issues.
- We practice in bare feet and with socks if needed. Please remove footwear prior to entering the studio.
- Turn off cell phones and any audible signals during class.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before scheduled class time. If you arrive after the class has started, take time to relax prior to joining the other students.
- The relaxation (Shavasana) at the end of the class is an integral part of the yoga practice. It is recommended to stay until the end of the class. However, if there is a need to leave the class early, take a few moments to relax and leave quietly prior to the shavasana.
- We provide mats, bolsters, pillows, blocks and blankets. We encourage you to bring your own yoga mats and meditation cushions.
- For safe-keeping of your personal belongings, place them in the cubbies inside the studio.